Boulder Psychotherapy Institute
Advanced Training in Applied Existential Psychotherapy (AEP)
An Experiential Psychodynamic Gestalt Approach • Boulder, Colorado
BPI Workshops for Therapists
Sat, Jan 16 2016 - Sat, Sep 10 2016. AEP Dream Training, Robyn Chauvin, BPI - 303 494 0393
Sat, Nov 5 2016 - Sat, Jun 3. Applied Existential Psychotherapy (AEP): Module I Individual Therapy, Robyn Chauvin, BPI - 303 494 0393
Sat, Oct 7 - Sat, May 5 2018. AEP Group Training: Module III, Robyn Chauvin, BPI - 303 494 0393
Send an Email for More Info
Practice Group is a place to sharpen your understanding of principles,
practice your skills, and refine your techniques under the guidance of master
therapists. Prior experience with AEP or Gestalt therapy is required. Practice
Group is a place to:
- Practice AEP and Gestalt work with other professionals.
- Work on personal and professional issues in the safe context of a therapist group.
- Role play clients to gain greater understanding of their issues and your own approach.
- Gain a deeper understanding through immediate processing of your interventions.
- Learn more about methods for recognizing and working with transference and countertransference - and moving toward authentic relatedness.
- Practice working with defenses or boundary disturbances.
- Gain more facility in working with nonverbal material and paying attention to process over content - and put this into practice.
- Gain greater facility in deepening work to profound emotional states and family of origin issues.
- Practice and master experiential dream work.
- Gain more creativity and ease in using AEP and Gestalt interventions.
Ongoing practice groups, which meet on various days and at various times, are
taught by BPI faculty and staff. They have periodic openings for new members.
Cost is $75 per 3-hour session. Groups meet once a month.
© The Boulder Psychotherapy Institute. All rights reserved.