Jessica Higgins, Ph.D., L.P.C.
|Jessica Higgins, PhD, LPC
1150 Maxwell Ave, Suite 200
Boulder, Co 80304
Send Email to This Therapist
My goal is to help clients feel safe and supported to explore areas in their life that need attention. With compassion and understanding, clients learn to address fears, pain, and hurt. With experience and training, I help clients feel more skilled and empowered to create change in their life. Couples, young adults, and personal growth are a few of my specialty areas.
I love helping couples feel more equipped in navigating challenges and conflicts safely, authentically, and successfully. I enjoy assisting couples in resolving unhelpful patterns and establishing new ways of relating. I am exited to offer couples new skills and resources to deepen levels of intimacy, closeness, and connection.
I love helping young adults feel more confident in handling life stressors and difficult situations. I enjoy assisting young adults in learning new skills and ways of relating to create more overall success in their lives, relationships, and personal well-being.
• Couples counseling
• Young Adult counseling
• Relationship - Interpersonal Skills and Healthy Relating
• Communication and Conflict Resolution
• Life Transitions, including Grief and Loss
• Gain Emotional Skills - regulating emotions, self-soothing, anger management
• Reduce Fear, Anxiety, Worry, and Depression
• Increasing Self-Esteem, Self-Worth, and Self-Confidence
• Connecting with your Inner Knowing and Wisdom
You may log in to your account at any time to edit your Listing.